School “Dimitrie Anghel” from Cornesti,district Miroslava,was built in 1872 by landowner Constantin Anghel been used in 1879.It is the second school built in district.The wish was that to high living standards.The school was built together with the church from village. Situated near of the most important cities of Romania-Iasi,about 15 km,the school have primary secondary grade and kindergarten. We have other three schools connected: -“Dimitrie Anghel”School-Corp B-Ciurbesti; -“Dimitrie Anghel”School-Corp C-Dancas; -“Dimitrie Anghel”School-Corp D-Proselnici. The foreign languages studied in our school are English and French. We have competent teachers, we ensure fair conditions to all the pupils who attend our school.
Filed under: "Dimitrie Anghel"School |